Our highest priority is to make the best possible brass instrument. Otherwise, we would have never undertaken a complete update of our most successful models.
In close cooperation with Professor Hans Gansch (Mozarteum Salzburg, former Solo Trumpet of the Vienna Philharmonic) and Gabor Tarkövi (Solo Trumpet of the Berliner Philharmoniker), we completely redesigned the “Vienna”, one of our most successful models. As a result, the proven tonal concepts of Schagerl trumpet were further improved.
Furthermore, with his personal input, a new signature model was developed, the “Hans Gansch”.
These new models, which are completely assembled in our new high-tech workplace, exhibit a totally new development of the highest level. From bell to leadpipe, everything is “made by Schagerl”. In addition, all new and future models will be equipped with our newly designed Schagerl valve systems.
With all these developments, Schagerl stays true to its motto: “In Quality We Trust!”
- Tune: C
- Bell: 130 mm | Goldbrass
- Thickness of brass: 0,45mm
- Valve section: ML
- Pipe: Brass
- Vintage Matt Lacquer with Gold Plated Parts, 740,00 EUR
- Finish Silver Plated 320,00 EUR
- Finish Silver Gold Plated 799,00 EUR
- Finish Lacquer 180,00 EUR
- Finish Matt Lacquer 230,00 EUR
- Adjustable Removable Brace 55,00 EUR
- Additional Waterkey 55,00 EUR
- Heavy buttom Valve Cap 20,00 EUR
- Kombinationstrigger for the 1st & 3rd Slide 130,00 EUR
- Each High Key 120,00 EUR
- Extra Main Tuning Slide with Waterkey 250,00 EUR
DISPONIBILE SU ORDINAZIONECONTATTACI PER AVERE INFORMAZIONI SUI TEMPI DI PRODUZIONE
Gli utenti registrati possono condividere la loro esperienza avuta con questo prodotto/servizio. Registrati per accedere a tutti i benefici riservati agli utenti registrati o clicca su login se sei già registrato.